Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tres Riche



I love Artyarns. They call out to me. My hands long for the feel of silk and cashmere and my eyes lust after the luscious colorways and the hint of glimmer offered by these simply delicious yarns. A small project like this uses one or two skeins. I can indulge in my love of the sparkly, soft and decadent fibers and colors. This cowl is made in two different yarns, Artyarns Ensemble Glitter and Artyarns Cashmere Glitter. Cowl A, knit in the vibrant hues of Lupines in summer, uses 2 skeins if knit to it's full length of 20.5 inches. One skein will still make a comfortable neck-warmer about 12.5 inches in length. Cowl B, knit in a color that reminds me of my lilac bush in early spring with its brilliant green buds, uses one skein of Cashmere Glitter. Just one skein! I think we can all say we are worth that little indulgence, don't you?





No comments: